Emilio Robba Studio creates floral and landscape environments with Illusion Flowers, plants and trees of high quality design and workmanship; collaborating with interior designers and architects worldwide. Emilio Robba designers give architectural and sculptural form to the arrangements creating the perfect illusion of nature, recognized as the EMILIO ROBBA signature style.
Beautiful flowers and plants are a classic sign of good taste. A flower bouquet welcomes the guest as they enter the room. The style and quality of the arrangement should be in accordance with the brand identity.
Emilio Robba Studio works with individual budgets and specifications to develop solutions with maximum creativity, from a table centerpiece to an entrance bouquet, from a wall of greenery to a landscaped garden, solutions that are particularly adapted to the style and proportion of hospitality and commercial environments, cruise companies, special events as well as exclusive homes and palaces throughout the world. Incorporating elements of Nature into design represents an awareness of current trends towards living a GREENER lifestyle. Illusion flowers and plants have a longevity of several years, which presents an undeniable advantage both economically and ecologically.
With offices in France, USA, Japan and Morocco, Emilio Robba Studio coordinates installations worldwide with quality and efficiency providing international companies the guarantee of a consistent floral and landscaping identity.
STYLE AND QUALITY
- Exceptional quality. The shape of the flower is permanent and the materials are antistatic which minimizes maintenance
- Truly realistic flowers and plants, designed and hand finished to replicate the look and feel of nature
- Quality and Guaranteed workmanship – 25 years experience in both fresh and permanent botanicals
- Arrangements are designed with proportion and scale to integrate harmoniously with the interior design statement
- Continuous innovation since designs are created on an as need basis
- Custom Landscape ‘Themes’ developed for interior gardens
- Rapid turn around of floral and botanical designs for last minute finishing touches
- Wide selection of custom design containers
- Custom solutions for all budgets
- 3-Years – average life span for permanent botanicals which translates into a cost saving investment when compared to natural plants
- Reduced maintenance costs. Eliminates the time and money spent to replace fresh flowers and plants
- Utilizing Permanent Botanicals instead of fresh guarantees the arrangement will always reflect the original vision of the interior designer
- In-house design staff provides illustrations and/or photos for client presentations
- Master Document created for major installations outlining maintenance requirements
- International presence, on-site installations and maintenance contracts available worldwide
- A system of ‘rotation of bouquets’ can be put in place to guarantee variety and visual freshness.
- Ability to custom design and source decorative objects and containers from the international marketplace
- Consulting service and training for in-house florists to guarantee true consistency of floral identity
- Holiday Décor with leasing options available