- Inspired by Nature and recognized as a symbol of high fashion luxury for over 25 years, Emilio Robba has used his artistic talents and innate understanding of nature to create a unique brand recognized by Architects, Interior Designers and individual consumers worldwide.
- Emilio Robba’s creative influence has been instrumental in the development and evolution of silk botanicals. These Illusion Flowers® and Plants continue to give structure to his home furnishings boutiques and showrooms replete with original decorative elements. He shares his inspiration and vision of nature with an evolving collection of Art Photography titled “Nature’s Sights Unseen”.
- The Emilio Robba brand brings the outside world indoors and creates atmosphere by accessorizing rooms with accents and visual features that compliment the existing decor while adding a refreshingly new addition to the room.
- To entertain, educate and offer consumers opportunity to create a personal ‘Art de Vivre” by bringing the beauty of nature into their daily lives through the choice of their home decor.
Illusion Flower® Arrangements and Plants
Emilio Robba Art Photography
Decorative Elements for the Home
Signature Products: Vases, Containers, Home Fragrance and Candles
- USA: Village of Merrick Park, 350 San Lorenzo Av, 2030, Coral Gables, FL 33146 Tel: 305 774 9648
- FRANCE: 29-33 Galerie Vivienne, 75002 Paris Tel: 33 (1) 4261 7143
- MOROCCO: Hotel Sofitel, Rabat
- JAPAN: Department Stores – Hankyu, Isetan, Matsuzakaya, Takashimaya, Tenmaya & Tobu
- USA: Design District, 4242 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33137 Tel: 305 572 0203
- Emilio Robba at Giverny the Home of Claude Monet, France
- Altos de Chavon Art Studios by Emilio Robba, Dominican Republic
- The Costa Collection by Emilio Robba – Deliziosa, Luminiosa, Atlantica, Mediterannea, Favolosa and coming in 2012 Romantica and Facinosa